- Realtime single bounce diffuse GI using Ray Tracing and Progressive Voxelization.
- Runs on Nvidia GTX 960M at 1080p@30fps.
- Indirect shadows unlike reflective shadow maps.
- Scene is voxelized progressively using the color and depth buffer of the main camera.
- 3 different resolution voxel grids to calculate ray hits.
- Automatic importance sampling using ray tracing and a fallback direction.
- Finally, scene is ray-traced using the importance sampling direction in a hemisphere distribution.